Friday, December 19, 2014

THM Sipper


Okay all my Trim Healthy Mama friends and any others who simply enjoy a yummy, healthy drink! I have another sipper I have been wanting to share with you for a while to help you through the remainder of the holiday. This is one you will want to drink all year long!

While your water is heating, place two Oolong tea bags and one Raspberry Zinger tea bag in a quart jar. If you use my method to buy and store ginger in bulk, take a piece out to thaw in the garlic press. When water is heated, fill the quart jar.



Let the oolong tea steep for about five minutes. I have accidentally forgotten mine for much longer, but I don't like it really strong. Leave the raspberry bag in until you are ready to drink, which could quite possibly be immediately! I usually leave mine until the water is completely cool. When ready to drink your sipper add in one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with mother (or more if you don't mind the taste), squeeze in the ginger, and add sweetener to taste. I like mine really cold, so many days, I put mine in the freezer for a while.

I almost have one of these in the making while I am sipping on one! Try it, and let me know what you think!

Until we meet again, be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment