Saturday, August 16, 2014

Raspberry Zinger GGMS

Isn't it such a pretty color!?
Oh, my friends! I was so ready to sit and settle down for the evening, but I wanted something to drink, so I decided to make the Trim Healthy Mama Good Girl Moonshine. Well, the thing is, I don't like it with just plain water, so I always start with an herbal tea base. Tonight, I pulled out the Raspberry Zinger tea I bought the other day. The results nearly have me doing cartwheels, so I came straight to my computer instead of the sofa to share with you in case some of you may be following the diet as well. The original recipe from The Trim Healthy Mama authors, Serene and Pearl, is in the link above. :)

First, I brewed two cups of the tea using one of the tea bags.

Gorgeous!
In addition to the other ingredients that make the GGMS, I added one teaspoon of orange extract and one teaspoon of cherry extract. Oh my, oh my, oh. my. STARS!! :) It is soooo good! It tastes just like fruit punch!!! Wow! I didn't see that one coming! HAPPY DANCE! I don't like sparkling water, but can you imagine how pretty it would be with that mixed in?! I have used other tea bases, but this one knocks it out of the park! Seriously! Try it, and see what you think.

Just as another tip: don't use dry, ground ginger. It absolutely will not be the same. I cannot drink it that way. I have to use fresh. I buy a large chunk, peel it, chop it into small pieces, and freeze it until I need a piece for my GGMS. Lastly, for my THM drinks, I mostly use a liquid stevia, and that is usually Skinny Girl Stevia. For my GGMS, I use two squeezes. :)

For more information about the eating plan, visit the Trim Healthy Mama website or the Trim Healthy Mama Fan Page on Facebook! (Non-affliliate link. :) )

Until we meet again, may you be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment