Saturday, January 26, 2013

14 Days of Valentines Part 2

Yesterday I started the 14 Days of Valentines series.  It has been so fun for me to go back and remember the fun we had last year.  I can't wait to get started with this year's!  Today, however,  I would like to continue with the next few ideas from last year.


On February 6 I gave everyone a small apple juice with a tag that read, "Valentine, you are the apple of my eye!"


On February 7, I divided a box of Milk Duds between everyone.  The tag read, "My life would be a 'dud' without you in it."


February 8 was one of my favorite days!  I LOVE Almond Joy bars!  "Sometimes you feel like a nut.  Sometimes...."well, in my case you are!  :)  The tag read, "Having you for a Valentine is pure joy!"


On February 9 I had to mix things up a bit.  We needed a sugar break!  The children got stickers with a note reading, "I am stuck on you!"  I didn't think my husband really wanted stickers, so I gave him a Paper Mate pen with a tag that read, "You are the perfect 'mate'!"  :)

And finally,


On February 10 we were still on a sugar break.  I was very unsure about giving the kiddos a candle, but they  ended up loving it.  We had to light them right away!  They had fun seeing whose candle burned the quickest.  Who knew $.44 could provide so much fun for two little ones?   The tag read, "You light up my life!"

Is your creative cheeziness flowing yet?  I hope you are brainstorming your own awesome ideas!  I know you've got some!

Until we meet again, may you be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment