Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Views of Beryl from Central Georgia

One thing I dearly love is watching the clouds in the sky.  I am always amazed by God's beauty and majesty in the skies.  I have recently discovered how much I love to capture the beauty with my camera.  I am also terribly afraid of bad weather.  Somehow, taking pictures of a storm moving in tends to calm me.  This week tropical storm Beryl came ashore.  I am a long way away from it, but we did get some wind, clouds, and rain from the outermost bands.  There was no bad weather, but I thought the sky was beautiful.  I just thought I would share my view of the storm from my home in central Georgia on the evening of May 28.



The lens had started fogging over after being brought out of
the air conditioned house.  I thought it made the picture look
neat.




The moon in the beautiful blue sky peeking through the clouds
at sunset.

Until we meet again, may you be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment