Sunday, November 24, 2019

Thanksgiving Preparations

Good day, reader friends! Can you believe the holiday season is already upon us?? We have been so busy here this year that this holiday season has crept up on me! I still can't believe Thanksgiving is this week! Wow!

The other day I hunkered down and faced the reality of the approaching festivities, pulling out my Thanksgiving planning cheat sheet to begin my grocery list. I thought I would quickly share it with you in case you would like to make one to use this year and years to come.

I folded a sheet of printer paper in half long ways. On the left, I wrote my schedule of things that need to be done and the order in which they need to be done. On the right, I wrote my main recipes. This helps me check my ingredients and herbs at a quick glance as I make my shopping list before Thanksgiving. Not having to search and flip through recipes makes the process so quick and easy. On the big day, having my schedule and recipes for the day in the same spot and on one sheet of paper creates a little more calm and sanity for me. I say, " What's not to love about that?" I've loved it quite a bit the last few years! I hope it inspires you to create one of your own to fit your own needs!


I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, reader friends!

Until we meet again, may you be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment