Friday, April 8, 2022

Homemade Taco Seasoning

 




Hey! Kick the habit! The buying taco seasoning packets habit, that is! Let the recipe below allow you to give up the packets! If you would like to follow along on video, click here to go to my video on YouTube!


Homemade Taco Seasoning

3 T chili powder

3 T paprika

2 t salt

2 T dried minced onion

4 t - 2T cumin 😜 -to taste

1 - 2 t cayenne pepper

2 t garlic powder

1-1/2 t dried oregano


Add 2-3 T of spice mix to one pound of browned ground meat.


A while back, my friend Buffi let me know my taco seasoning recipe didn't sound quite right. I was so confused! We LOVE our tacos around here. She kindly told me I didn't even have cumin in it. Huh??? That's my favorite ingredient in my seasoning! 

I did some looking around and realized the recipe I thought she had was no longer on my blog! I can't begin to explain what happened. I didn't purposely take it down. Anyway, I made today the day I remedied the problem! I thought it would be fun to bring you along!

I hope you enjoy the recipe!

Until we meet again, may you be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment