Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Valentines Days 4-7

Okay, friends!  Sorry about the delay in posting.  It has been a rough few days.  Just as I got my sweet little boy over pneumonia, he and I came down with a stomach bug.  Ugh!  I didn't realize how sick I was until it was over and I couldn't remember part of a day!  Scary stuff!  We are so grateful to God that we made it through quickly!

So....let's get started!  :)

Day 4:


Day 5:

Sorry!  I was uninspired and couldn't think
of anything better!

Day 6:

This is similar to one from last year except
last year I used apple juice.

I have already put out the Valentine for tomorrow, Day 7:


There we go, my friends!  I'm sorry, again, for leaving you so long!  I hope you have gained some ideas here or been inspired to do one of your own!  I look forward to sharing the next seven days with you!  Just in case you are curious, yes, I am already thinking ahead to next year.  I am thinking of ways to incorporate some favorite scriptures into our treats!  I can't wait!  :)

Until we meet again, may you be inspired and blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Janet, I loved this post. So glad you got in on that fun. You are beautiful, inside and out! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, precious lady! You are the one who is beautiful! Bless your heart having to deal with my craziness in the middle of my sickness! Sorry about that, again! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete